The Cold Lake Primary Care Network’s Registered Nurses work with our Nurse Practitioners, local Family Physicians and other health professionals to provide primary care that promotes health and prevents disease.
Our Registered Nurses are educated and trained to help with a variety of health concerns, such as:
- Prenatal & Postnatal Care
- Well Women (pap)
- STI Screening and Education
- Well Baby / Child
- Medication Administration
- Suture / Staple Removal
- Simple Dressing Changes
- Chronic Disease Management
- Blood pressure testing, monitoring and education
- Diabetes education and insulin counseling
- Advanced Foot Care
- Wart Treatment
- Ear Irrigation
- Ankle Brachial Index
- Smoking Cessation
- 24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Health Promotion and Prevention
A CLPCN referral may be required from your Family Physician for services. You can contact the CLPCN at 780-639-0011 to inquire.
The Registered Nurses provide comprehensive nursing services to the patient population through assessment, management and support. Our RNs work to their full scope of practice which, in turn, allows our Nurse Practitioners to improve access to meet the medical needs of our community.